[Typo3] TemplaVoila and show some date in header...

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearaad.no
Mon Feb 28 12:55:09 CET 2005

One idea.

Make an element in your html template in the header for the date. Map it in TV
as an typoscript object (f.ex lib.date).

Make a small php script or javascript who generate the date. You can use php
script if you install Page PHP Content ext. Javascript you can use in HTML page
content.

Save your page content in your Storage folder. Check the id for the page
content.

Make following code in your TS setup for the site template.

lib.date=RECORDS
lib.date.source=94  /* Put your page content id here
lib.date.tables=tt_content

I suppose you also could write the code direct in typoscript to with reference
to the correct typoscript object.

Hope it give you some help

--
Erik Svendsen