[Typo3] EXT:sr_feuserregister and XHTML/CSS

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Mon Feb 28 12:32:41 CET 2005

Hi,

has anybody used EXT:sr_feuserregister with XHTML/CSS Layout?

Currently I am trying to strip the <table> stuff from the template and
use <label>(and some other markup) instead.

However something really goes wrong. For some reason the select-options
somehow all get mangled into one big chunk....

The ###TCA_INPUT_status### usually renders a select with some options.
What happens now is, that the select "status" won't get closed properly
until up to the next ###TCA_INPUT_static_country### Marker. All <label>
Markers from the template in beetween those two are missing too. :-<

Probably I messed up the markup of my template somewhere? I just can't
find it. :-< Or is this just some odd behaviour of the extension?

here is my template:
http://www.niekom.de/fileadmin/pub/tx_srfeuserregister.html

here is relevant part of the output:
http://www.niekom.de/fileadmin/pub/tx_srfeuserregister_output.html