[Typo3] Versioning Extension

Mathias Schreiber [wmdb] mathias.schreiber at wmdb.de
Mon Feb 28 09:42:40 CET 2005

Robert Markula wrote:
> Hi List,
> I am currently evaluating both Typo3 3.7 and 3.8-dev. One thing I
> noticed is that in both installations there is an extension called
> "Versioning Management" (Extension key: "version"), but the version
> number is "0.0.0" and the extension doesn't exist in the TER. I can't
> find any manual either.
> Am I just blind or...?

Your eyes are ok.
The versioning extension is plowing the path for the workflow.
It is yet beta and so there is no documentation although I am sure
Kasper will write an excellent piece of documentation as soon as he has
more time.

--
No Subject - No Realname - No Service!
Respect the List/Newsgroup Rules!