[Typo3] Is there any extension for "Link Management" in TYPO?

Tracy Li angleph8 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 07:16:44 CET 2005

Dear all,

It seems TYPO3 does not come with a default support for the link management. Say I create a "Regular text element" content element on page A and use the "Insert link" icon to add a link to page B. If I delete page B, TYPO3 does not provide any warning message about the existing link from page A to page B. After page B is deleted and the link on page A is clicked, TYPO3 will simply display a page saying "The requested page does not exist!". According to CMSMatrix.org, there is some kind of free addon for link management in TYPO3, but I didn't end up with anything after searching the extension library. Could anyone please kindly advise any extension which provides link management for TYPO3? Thanks in advance.

Tracy