[Typo3] EXT dev

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Mon Feb 28 02:26:54 CET 2005

Pierre,

Sorry, I had a couple typographical errors!

both in function main ...

the line:
      $content =
$this->cObj->stdWrap($this->conf['myVar.'],$this->conf['myVar.']);
should be:
      $content = $this->cObj->stdWrap($myVar,$this->conf['myVar.']);

and the line:
      $conent = 'Sorry, myVar is hidden.';
should be:
      $conent = 'Sorry, myVar is hidden.';