[Typo3] Typo hangs during install

Alex list at vanderbaan.org
Sun Feb 27 15:34:34 CET 2005

Hi everyone,

I am currently installing 3.7.0 on a fully updated fedora 3 box with
apache 2.0.52 and mysql 3.23.58. During installation my problems start
after the execution of the database.sql command, my browser doesn't
continue to the first screen of the installation tool. If I check my
database I find no tables have been created, when I try to execute
database.sql manually, I do find all the info in the database. Then I
try to login to http;//localhost/typo3/ and find my browser stop loading
while trying to open the index.php.

Does anyone have an idea what this problem can be? The installation
steps I have followed are execatly the same as on my mandrake box which
does function properly.

thanks in advance,

Alex