[Typo3] Redirect if not logged in

Friedrich Schick Friedrich.Schick at web.de
Sun Feb 27 12:38:40 CET 2005

Kraft Bernhard schrieb:

> Friedrich Schick wrote:
>
>> How to redirect a vistor, which is not logged in if he wants to
>> access an invisible page?
>

> Inaccessible page's shouldn't be visible in the menu.
>
> If you have a html-part which need to get displayed depending if a user
> is logged in or not use something like:
> temp.login = TEXT
> temp.login.value (
> <form action="...">
>   Login Form
> </form>
> )
> [loginUser = *]
> temp.login.value (
> <form action="...">
>   Logout Form
> </form>
> )
> [global]
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

Sure, the problem in more detail:

I have some media files, which should only be usable to registered
users. A public page
(visible to all) should have a link to a page, which is only visible to
registered users.
If an unregistered user clickes on the link, he gets an emty content
(how it is supposed to work). I want the unregistered user to be
redirected to a specific
link telling him to register.

Cheers,

Schick