[Typo3] Placing extension content elements in individual table cells

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Sun Feb 27 11:28:43 CET 2005

Bernd Schieber wrote:
> your extension do not work for this case, i think.
> there is an other problem, that i didn't mention in the post before.
>
> the content layout of a page may look like this:
>
>  +-----+---+
>  | 1   | 2 |
>  +-----+---+
>  | 3 | 4   |
>  +---+-----+
>  | 5   | 6 |

You "could" use my extension kb_cont_table pherhaps (don't know if it is what
you need)
but be aware that there is a bug in it and you can't copy content-elements of
the new type content-table. this will be fixed soon but pherhaps the new version
will not be compatible with the old one and I don't know if I supply a converter
as there haven't been many downloads of kb_cont_table ... but i will look into
that.

greets,
Bernhard