[Typo3] Custom Tag typoscript $content

Mark Gillingham markgill at uwalumni.com
Sun Feb 27 04:11:50 CET 2005

Joshua Preston wrote:

> Naive,
>
> I hear ya, I have solved this little dilemma, or at least I think our
> dillemma's are similar! LOL.  In my plugin, I have to make a call to an
> external (MS SQL) database and return the results and what-not.
> Hopefully this helps you out some!

Joshua,

This is very helpful. I've been avoiding making a plugin--been through
different extensions thinking there must be one that allows one to pass
form inputs to php classes that would return data. Custom Tags is very
close. I guess I've read enough posts to know that what I need to do is
create a plugin. After all, the Kickstarter Wizard is very nice. Please
wish me luck and stay with me while I flounder through this.

Naive