[Typo3] XP Service pack 2

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sat Feb 26 16:02:55 CET 2005

Hi list

I have the same problem as Mark. I know it has been discussed here and there was a fix released for the rte. Typo3 3.7 solves it  anyway, but I run 3.6.2 and my hoster does not yet offer an upgrade...how do I get this fix for the RTE? I can't find it in the CVS, as it probably has been erased after publishing 3.7.
Interesting: Even with Service Pack 2 the RTE worked on one of my sites, however this computer was not mine and I did not check all the security settings...
Thx for help.

- Stefan Kaufmann (stefan_k)