[Typo3] cant save in TypoScript Object Browser

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Sat Feb 26 11:39:57 CET 2005

Hi Michael
Thx for your help, just checked that, in TYPO 3.5 you had this option, but not in 3.6.2...
When I press 'save' the value is not changed, but  the new value is written to the TypoScript Setup at the end, that works of course too. Wich way is the proper way anyway and where do I enable/disable this  saving function? Does anyone have another idea or inputs?

- Stefan Kaufmann (stefan_k)