[Typo3] Advanced Banner Management

Daniel Rahenkamp daniel.rahenkamp at sdhc.k12.fl.us
Sat Feb 26 01:18:28 CET 2005

I have been trying to install Advanced Banner Management and I am having 2
problems.

1) If you install a banner as a plugin how do you get the grapic to stay
centered? I see only absolute positioning.

2) When an ad is clicked on I get the following error:
/typo3conf/localconf.php is not found!

I have tried to fix this as per this post:

where the author said to do this:

Edit the file under
.\typo3conf\ext\macina_banners\pi\class.tx_macinabanners_launchpage.php

Comment out (with //) the line near the top of the script that starts...

        $PATH_base = substr($_SERVER['SCRIPT_FILENAME']...

Add a line below with the following code;

        $PATH_base = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'];

But looking at the existing code I don't see the code above to replace. I
see:

         $path_parts = split("/", $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);
	$path_length = count($path_parts);

I am not that good with PHP yet and I am not sure what the issue is. Any
ideas?

Thanks in advanced

Daniel Rahenkamp
Burnett Middle School