[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Fri Feb 25 22:32:56 CET 2005

Edgar Hermanns wrote:

> I've no problem to support typo3 in any conceivable way. But why the hell was my  email-adress (and hundreds or thousands others) given away so somebody, that i dont know at all? I never had something to do with anybody @ uni-c.dk. And i never agreed to the question, whether or not my email-adress may be subject to propagation, no matter to whom ever! This question wasn't even ever asked to me!
>
> it's not a good style, to give personal data away without permission of the owner, especially not in times of spam, echelon and lots of other tribulations.

You have already given away your email address to Typo3 with your
posting here on this mailing list.
Everyone should create a special email address for posts on mailing
lists. So when someone gets to much spam he simply changes his email
address for the list.
I think it is ok when someone having Typo3 questions uses the email
addresses from this mailing list because they are public.

Franz