[Typo3] fe_user Newsletter field

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4dfx.de
Fri Feb 25 21:01:24 CET 2005

andreas stein schrieb:

>>if you extend with new fields and want to get the values stored by
>>formular you have to extend the TCA for either fe_users and/or tt_address
>>
>>for an example check ext_tables.php and search for
>>$TCA['tt_address']['feInterface']['fe_admin_fieldList']
>>or
>>$TCA['fe_users']['feInterface']['fe_admin_fieldList']
>>
>>How does the template for your form look like? Have a look at
>>thedirect_mail_subscription template and add required fields to your
>>template similar.
>

> Thanx first!!!!
>
> Still doesn't work.
>
> I concentrate now to extend the 'sr_feuser_register' extension. In the docu
> there it seems that it's not necessary to extend the ext_tables.php file (
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/sr_feuser_register/Tutorial_
> Adding_fie-1/#oodoc_part_6320 ) - I extended the fe_user table allready via
> kickstarter.
>
> Even though I try to work with this global array:
>
> $TCA['fe_users']['feInterface']['fe_admin_fieldList'] =
> str_replace('tx_test_testfield', 'tx_test_testfield',
> $TCA['fe_users']['feInterface']['fe_admin_fieldList']);
>

> hope you have the point to work it out!
> andreas

I have no idea what your code should be good for.

If I got you question right all you want to achive is fe_user can
register AND add to direct_mail in on step and in one DB (i.e fe_user)?
If it is that, there is no need to extend anything. All you have to do
is to layout the template to your needs.
If you require further fields sr_feuser might be the right choice.

Regs. Peter.