[Typo3] fe_user Newsletter field

andreas stein andre01 at typotemp.com
Fri Feb 25 15:16:14 CET 2005

Dear List,

The whole night i'd puzzled around with no result. Really hope you have a
hint:

I use the extension direct_mail (1.0.8) which extends the fe_user and the
tt_address table with the fields 'module_sys_dmail_category' and
'module_sys_dmail_html'.

This should be filled in by the extended fe_user  form. BUT NO WAY- IT WILL
NOT work.
I tried it also by extending the fe_user table with OWN 'string' FIELD
(tx_test_testfield). Everything works fine - fields are shown in register
form, also shown on the aproval page, but they are NOT STORED in the
DATABASE! Why??

I tried it as well with the sr_feuser_register. Its the same: Fields are
shown in the form and on the aproval page, but they are not stored in the
database.

look forward to lift my curtain in front of my eyes.
andreas stein