[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Joern Heipmann joern at heipmann.net
Fri Feb 25 14:26:17 CET 2005

Just my 5cent...

Michael Stucki wrote:

> expect members to opt out if they dont want to participate.
>
> I'm not sure if the number of participating users would probably have been
> lower than it is now. Anyway - yes it can be improved next time (if this
> will ever happen).
Sorry, but this is exactly why marketing pros prefer direct mailing to mass
mailing, the response is higher.

>> ... and criticism always opens up the chance to handle
>> things better in future.
>>
>> Lets take it that way.
>
> Thanks for your support!

So this is imho the point where the chance for improvement starts: Do those
research guys not read in this list, so that they could answer to the
concerns? How about an assurance that the addresses will be deleted after
the survez and will never be forwarded to 3rd parties? Ans an explanation
of why the direct mailing was used?
You konw, it's all about information, and positive information creates a
trusting community in the net as well as in real world.

Best regards
Schockwellenreiter Joern