[Typo3] TemplaVoila and show some date in header...

Daniel Novak dannov at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:24:13 CET 2005

Hi all,

i am working with TemplaVoila [3.7.0 /TV 0.3.0]
 I want to show the actual date in the header.

What I got so far is, just thoughts like the following:
 - Make a lib where the actual date is generated
 - include the lib in the datastructure / XML which I use for main page
template.

Did I miss something?

The problem now is, *how*(Syntax) do I make a lib which contains the actual
date?

And *how*(Syntax) do I get the stuff in my XML datastructure?

Thanks dan