[Typo3] Minute Website

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearaad.no
Thu Feb 24 21:33:54 CET 2005

Try it out. I find it a very good tool. Have used it since Typo 3.6.1 (june
2004). Had no problem when upgrading to 3.7.0 (also upgrading TV). So I expect
no big problems with next upgrade. The three main reasons who make me like TV
are. 1. You can work with the designprocess without much consideration about php
and Typo3. Especially useful when you using a designfirm who is splendid in
making working xhtml and css, but have no clue about Typo3. 2. Very fast
implemetation of the design. 3. Easy to change the design, if the site
previously are put up with TV. Maybe more.

I have to say that TV was an very important factor when I got my last contract.
Because of TV i could give the customer the site with full function two weeks
before the competitor.

Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no

"Joseph Mesterhazy" <jmesterh at iastate.edu> skrev i melding