AW: [Typo3] Searching external files fails

Gert Thiel GertThiel at gmx.net
Thu Feb 24 20:21:53 CET 2005

Hi.

After even more serious investigation I'm sure, that the Indexed Search is
responsible for my troubles.

I updated class.indexer.php (setExtHashes and submitFilePage) to implement a
hack that solves my problem. I marked to modified areas with ### GT> ### ...
### <GT ###. First test prooved, that I did not add syntax or other obvious
errors. But as this was my very first dive into Typo3 source code, I can't
guarantee for anything.

Regards,

Gert Thiel

--------

    Gert Thiel

    mailto:GertThiel at gmx.net

    My GertThiel at gmx.net S/MIME key fingerprint:
                           C617 66DA E4E8 7A0B E46F B9B9 E63E 922E EAF7 D4B1
    My GertThiel at gmx.net RSA key fingerprint:
                                     7297 F654 8B5C 860C EECC 5EA2 63B1 8A36
    My GertThiel at gmx.net DH/DSS key fingerprint:
                           E022 5E2E 9052 4C46 C397 95FF E68A 1029 5CE5 C763