[Typo3] Form targets

W van Bruggen w.van.bruggen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:51:30 CET 2005

Hello list,

for both the tt_poll and quickpoll, i just cant seem to get them to
give the results to the correct frame.I've added both intTarget and
target to the poll in the object browser but they dont seem to have an
affect. Also, the config.intTarget doesn't seem to have any affect.

Do i have to set a different property because these plugins use forms
instead of links. Because that would explain why the extra parrams are
not getting in the action fields. And if so, what parram do i have to
set to get 'type=1' added to my querystrings ?

greetings,
Wietse van Bruggen