[Typo3] News/RSS feeds doesn't display newstype link and article

Alwin alwin.kruijt at wur.nl
Thu Feb 24 12:00:33 CET 2005

OK the only thing I can think of is that the link to the article is not valid RSS/XML. So feedreader doesn't show the link and Firefox doesn't show the article at all. Makes sense, but now how to fix this.

The best way would be to make the link RSS/XML proof, but I don't know how (anyone?) since the eventpages are not being cashed.

I have a simple work around. I don't make the 'external' link anymore, but rather an article with a hyperlink stating 'Click here to go to the events page'.

- Alwin (alwinkruijt)