[Typo3] TER documentation problems

David Pratten david at kazserve.org
Thu Feb 24 11:00:44 CET 2005

Hello everyone,

I recently uploaded my extension (htmlcssstyling) and I get the following
message: "The content to be stored had a compressed size of 112 K and
thereby exceeded 100 K which is the limit for this extension!"  The
developers manual talks about a 1MB limit. Does anyone know if this has been
drastically reduced, or am I hitting some other barrier?

Also, I uploaded my bigger manual (a whole 60K size including graphics :-)
using the doc-review as the developers manual suggested, I merged it and
then synchronised the TOC's as the TER requests.

Using the 'debug mode' the updated documentation file shows all the graphics
and no error styles.  Everything looks correct from that side.

BUT - Now from the primary TER listing for htmlcssstyling the four
documentation links take you to pages that link back to the OLD TOC.  If I
go to the documentation matrix for htmlcssstyling the old TOC is still being
shown.  Any ideas?

Also, the version in the extension's filelist is still the old dummy one
before merging.  Is that correct?

Thanks

David