[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Thu Feb 24 09:34:05 CET 2005

Edgar Hermanns wrote:

> it leally looks like spam, but honestly: i have no clou, how this could
> happen!
>
> At 12:58 i sent this message, using the typo3-forms on this page. The
> response time was VERY long, so i clicked the submit-button two times - my
> fault, alright, but such things happen.
>
> Then, later, i answered a reply from another member at around 14:00 hours.
> And was astonied, that my message appeared four times in the list.

If you reload the website after you submitted the form, the content is
submitted once again.

It's not a bug but we should try to add a workaround for this - since it
happens every once in a while...

Volunteers: Have a look at the maillisttofaq extension at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/typo3xdev/.

> I apologise for that, really! I didnt itend to spam the list, as i hate
> spam: one of the main reasons i opened this thread....

It happened in the perfect moment! ;-)

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html