[Typo3] How to set the default user group for a BE user

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 18:05:38 CET 2005

Kraft Bernhard wrote:
> Steffen Müller wrote:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> If a BE user is member of more than one group, how can I setup the
>> default group for this user?
>

> What do you mean by "default group"
>
> He is just a member of all groups. There is no special "default group"
>
> What do you want to achieve ?
>

> greets,
> Bernhard

so that all content he creates is given the permissions and access based
on that user group?

if thats what you want then reoredr the list of his user groups so that
the desired default user group is at the top of the list.

NOTE  this is not possible for 3.7 because kasper forgot about this, but
he fixed it for 3.8