[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Kraft Bernhard kraftb at gmx.net
Wed Feb 23 16:20:17 CET 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:
> The bigger problem is that newsgroup readers (most of the "elite", these
> don't need subscription) did not get the email.

They must have taken also the deleted account. I was subscribed via mailinglist
when I started T3 but now i use the newsgroup ... but I got one of those surveys.

I wondered why they didn't take the e-mail adresses from the FE-User data on typo3.org

there almost everybody having to do with T3 is registered you would also have reached
the NG readers ...

pherhaps the should take the addresses from FE-users and Mailinglist next time (of course
the would have to make unique adresses) - if there is a next time :-)

greets,
Bernhard
--
Kraft Bernhard