[Typo3] Slow page - help's really needed

Iona iona at telia.com
Wed Feb 23 15:35:42 CET 2005

Thanks for your answers!
I've only been working i Typo3 for a month, so I'm still a little lost where
to find all configurations.
Might you guide me a little bit further?

>From: "Tony den Haan" <tony at tuxick.net>
>first thing to check is if caching is on.
>also make sure php gets enough memory, and check apache logs
>php is a bit of a resource hog

About caching - is it a configuration in "Install tool", or where do I check
that...?
How do I make sure php gets enough memory...?
And what should I look after in the apache logs?
(First time I'm using PHP and Apache too. <:-)

>From: "Comminn" <info at comminn.de>
>do you install the "last update" extension?
>If you do so, remove it.

Is it a specific extension called "Last update"?
In that case, no I haven't.

Would really appreciate some more help.
Thank you.

Sincere,