[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Feb 23 15:29:53 CET 2005

Hi Edgar,

> it's not a good style, to give personal data away without permission of
> the owner, especially not in times of spam, echelon and lots of other
> tribulations.

Yeah, that would have been a really nice job to collect 2000+ permissions
from every list subscriber.

> May be you can trust uni-c.dk, maybe not - i dont know. But thats not the
> question. The question is, that I WANT TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL over my
> personal data, no matter who ever was entrusted with it.

I don't see a problem with that. You have been warned 4 weeks before so it
would have been easy for you to ask for being removed from that list.

The bigger problem is that newsgroup readers (most of the "elite", these
don't need subscription) did not get the email.

Anyway, I'm convinced that this was a unique action, but a good one since it
can help on improving TYPO3 a lot.

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html