[Typo3] Sitemap - getting annoyed..

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 23 14:45:17 CET 2005

"W van Bruggen" <w.van.bruggen at gmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.611.1109165425.24686.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hello list,
>
> I'm getting frustrated with the sitemap. I've put the following code
> in the setup but i just cant seem to change the blackclear.gif image.
> I can customize everything else except for this thing. Problem is the
> website i'm making has a black bgcolor so i want to change the image
> that is used. But the settings i define just don't seem to work.
> styles.content.get is also included in the template (if i don't i get
> the standard sitemap). What am i doing wrong ? The site is almost
> done, but its this little thing that keeps me from feeling its a 100%
> ok..

You start by copying the sitemap into the menu object.
"tt_content.menu.20.2 < styles.sitemap.gs"

Then you clear the default sitemap object "styles.sitemap.gs >"
And starts redefining it.. "styles.sitemap.gs = COA"

BUT you never copy the new sitemap object into the "tt_content.menu.20.2"
object, so your changes are never shown..

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd