[Typo3] Problems with png

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Feb 23 13:59:35 CET 2005

"Kraft Bernhard" <kraftb at gmx.net> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1109090888.5928.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Daniel Doesburg wrote:
>> Look at: http://aexcyclus.doesburg.biz/index.php?id=11
>
> The image shown here is converted to greyscale ... and is completly
> transparent ...
>
> If you find a part "-gray" (-grey?) in on of the params string you know
> where your image gets
> converted to grayscale ...

I had a similar problem on one of my sites which uses ImageMagick 6.0+
Whenever I tried scaling an image, it turned gray with som kind of
embossing..

The problem turned out to be the "-geometry" settings, and a quick fix is to
set the "sample = 1" option on the imageobjects.

"sample - If set, -sample is used to scale images instead of -geometry.
Sample does not use antialiasing and is therefore much faster."

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd