[Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Edgar Hermanns webmaster at biewera.de
Wed Feb 23 13:47:09 CET 2005

Hi list,

presumably most of you received mail in the last days, which asked you to participate in a survey concerning typo3.

I've no problem to support typo3 in any conceivable way. But why the hell was my  email-adress (and hundreds or thousands others) given away so somebody, that i dont know at all? I never had something to do with anybody @ uni-c.dk. And i never agreed to the question, whether or not my email-adress may be subject to propagation, no matter to whom ever! This question wasn't even ever asked to me!

it's not a good style, to give personal data away without permission of the owner, especially not in times of spam, echelon and lots of other tribulations.

May be you can trust uni-c.dk, maybe not - i dont know. But thats not the question. The question is, that I WANT TO HAVE TOTAL CONTROL over my personal data, no matter who ever was entrusted with it.

Its simply anticlimactic. And i'm really not amused.

Edgar