AW: [Typo3] Survey - i'm not amused!

Comminn info at comminn.de
Wed Feb 23 13:21:17 CET 2005

Hello,

in principle I agree with Edgar: it is not a good style and in
commercial enviroments it is strictly forbidden to use existing mailing
lists for others purposes, than their specific objective.

I also agree that is a great problem, that the email- adresses were
given to a third party (I strongly hope, there is an agreement, that the
adresses were not given to someone else!). It would have been no
problem, to use the existing list to contact the members of the
community.

Neverless: I trust the administrators of the list, that the email
adresse will be handled carefully and that they will deleted at the
university after the mailing. (So they should be deleted right now!)
Cause I'm also a social scientist I will support the survey and fill out
the questionaire.

For the future I strongly recommend to use the list to announce such
scientific surveys. Please don't give the adresses to someone else!

Greetings
Kay

(...)