[Typo3] Linking with SimulateStaticDocuments

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed Feb 23 10:58:46 CET 2005

Hi Jose,

JC> Clarification: The simulated URL is working for standard
JC> content elements, but I have created a plugin of my own, and it is
JC> there where I use a lot of links to other pages in my site, and it
JC> is there where the links are not being simulated... I will go back
JC> to documentation and find the problem.

So, for this problem, you can find the solution using this functions

 function makeSimulFileName($inTitle,$page,$type,$addParams='',$no_cache='')
 function simulateStaticDocuments_pEnc_onlyP_proc($linkVars)
 function getSimulFileName()

For more details see the file class.tslib_fe.php in tslib directory.

Cordiali saluti,
 Mauro

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com