[Typo3] Linking with SimulateStaticDocuments

Jose Cortina jcortina at web.de
Wed Feb 23 09:46:52 CET 2005

Hi list

I've been working with simulateStaticDocuments, and have configured everything with help of the documentation and this list, and the links are working fine.

Currently, my menus are being generated with the right simulated name link, and I reach the page I am looking for (as expected). My only problem, is that when I create a link inside a content element to another page, then the link remains as /?id=XX and simulateStatic is completely ignored. Of course I am creating a link to the page using the tools of the RTE, and pointing to the page I want in my page tree, and even if I clear the link and create it again, and clear all cache, etc. it remains as a simple link to the id=XX.

Is there something I've missed in the docs or mailing list that helps on getting this problem solved?

Thanks in advance!

- JC