[Typo3] Re: How do I get indexed_search to index file links generated from my own extension?

Morten Egelund Rasmussen MER at Brunata.dk
Wed Feb 23 08:40:51 CET 2005

Hi again!

Thanks for the links guys, but it doesn't really seem to help me, since
they only mention links to other Typo3 pages. I just want to link to a
static PDF-file, which I want indexed_search to follow.....

Any ideas?

~Morten

PS: Sorry for the thread-breaking behaviour of this mail in the
list-archives, but I was subscribed on a digest basis, and couldn't find
a way to retrieve particular mails from the list manager.....

> Patrick Rodacker wrpte:
>
> Try to generate correct typolinks in your extension. Maybe this
helps.

> Here you can find a tutorial by Karsten Hachmeister:
>
> http://typo3.hachmeister.org/Make_correct_Typolinks.412.0.html
>

>> Morten previously wrote:
>>
>> In the PHP code of my extension, I have put this:
>>
>>      $this->allowCaching = 1;
>>
>> However, indexed_search only indexes the HTML output itself from my
>> extension, and not the links to my PDF files.... (Note:
indexed_search