[Typo3] How do I get rid of tables and other crap wrapped aroundmy content?

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Tue Feb 22 18:44:09 CET 2005

Hi Christopher

As I wrote in my first msg., wrapping for Bullets, Fileuploads & Images are all hardcoded in css_styled_content.
Images (It helps using the "CSS styled IMGTEXT" extension, but I still want complete control of the wrapping in TS) & Fileuploads gets wrapped in tables directly. The UL/LI wrapping of Bulletlists are hardcoded too, so it's not possible to add inline styles, IDs or clasess.

Just take a look at the "class.tx_cssstyledcontent_pi1.php" file, and you'll see..

- Peter Klein (pmk65)