[Typo3] parseFunc HTML content

Marius Lessiak marius.lessiak at oewa.at
Tue Feb 22 16:56:37 CET 2005

hy,

i have a problem using parseFunc in combination with HTML content elements:

i used following typoscript in the template of my site:

----------------
tt_content.HTML.20.parseFunc.tags {
   selectnav = TEXT
   selectnav {
       value = HELLO WORLD
   }
}
----------------

that works well (i.e. the <selectnav> tag is replaced) but only on content
elements of type TEXT. now i'd like to use it also for content elements of
type HTML. using the extension de_custom_tags i encountered the same
problem.

is parseFunc only useable in combination with TEXT content elements?
if yes, is there any equivalent function for HTML content elements (maybe
HTMLparser?)?
perhaps i have to activate parseFunc somehow to work on HTML content
elements?

i spent the last hours going through the TSref and the mailing list archives
without success.
so if anybody can help me i'd greatly appreciate that.

cheers,
marius