[Typo3] How do I get indexed_search to index file links generated from my own extension?

Morten Egelund Rasmussen MER at Brunata.dk
Tue Feb 22 14:44:10 CET 2005

Hi everybody!

I got indexed_search up working with these options:

     page.config.index_externals = 1
     page.config.index_enable = 1

In the PHP code of my extension, I have put this:

     $this->allowCaching = 1;

However, indexed_search only indexes the HTML output itself from my
extension, and not the links to my PDF files.... (Note: indexed_search
indexes PDF files just fine when the PDF link is in an ordinary text
element).

Does anybody have a clue on how to solve this riddle?

Thanks,

~Morten :-)