[Typo3] Need help! (typo3 goes blank)

Rikard Florin rikard at pokommunikation.se
Tue Feb 22 11:46:58 CET 2005

Hello,

I've got a serious problem. I'm running Typo3 v3.7.0 and I did the
following...

-Installed htmlarea from the online repository
-Disabled the default rte.

Now there's absolutly NOTHING being displayed anywhere, the frontend is
blank, the backend is blank. I get nothing at all.

I encountered a similar behaviour when installing for the first time and
trying to login backend. then I just had to bump up the php_value
memory_limit to 64M, but I've tried increasing this with no effect this
time.

So, I obviously can't use the backend to make configuration changes
anymore. I tried removing htmlarea from /typo3conf/ext/ but no luck.

Anyone have any idea how I can enable the default rte extension from ftp
or direct access in the database? Or any other suggestions?

thanks,
rikard

--
rikard florin