[Typo3] <br> to <br /> in RTE

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 21:22:56 CET 2005

Hi,

--- Stefan Beylen <intsys at swissinfo.org> wrote:

> Rickard Andersson wrote:
> > Oh come one? I thought this would be one of the most frequently asked
> > questions in here yet I can't find anything about it in the mailing
> list
> > FAQ.
>
> probably you are the only one experiencng this problem ;)
> try stfl_replacer to replace your <br> tags
> see: http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/search/stfl_replacer/

Well, as already stated, config.xhtml_cleaning DOES switch <br> to <br />.
If you're having trouble with javascripts, why not simply remove them to a
document that Typo3 does no post-processing on?

page.headerData.1 = TEXT
page.headerDate.1 = <script type="text/javascript"
src="script/location.js"></script>

-Christopher