[Typo3] How do I get rid of tables and other crap wrapped around my content?

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 21:11:24 CET 2005

Hi,

--- "media.res | alex widschwendter" <a.widschwendter at mediares.at> wrote:

> hi peter,
>
> > How do I get rid of tables and other crap wrapped around my content
> when
> > using css_styled_content??
>
> check the dev-list. at the moment their is a discussion [1] on how to
> proceed with CSC. and maybe there soon some solutions to your problem
> implemented in the extension.
>
> hth alex
>
> [1] [Typo3-dev] css_styled_content - anything upcoming?

Actually - with the exception of IMGTEXT content items - I'm pretty sure it
is possible *now* to render any standard content using CSC without any
tables. To do this, you've got to come to grips with the TS Object Browser
in the Template module. start clicking open the nodes and redefining the
markup you find there. Some of the stuff is hardcoded in the CSC plugin,
but almost everything can be overridden using typoscript.

-Christopher