[Typo3] TYPO3 & Search Engine Optimisation

James Walsh jwalsh at blackbridge.com
Mon Feb 21 20:32:22 CET 2005

Hi All,

I have just installed Typo3 and am wading through the user manuals, and already I
am finding TYPO3 to be an extraordinary tool.

I run a number of websites and need a CMS which provides excellent Search Engine
Friendly output in HTML or PHP ideally. I would very much appreciate any more experienced
feedback on the following :

1) Using TYPO3 with PHP can I dynamically control the content per page of the HTML TITLE tag as
    well as the content of the HTML Metatags Description and Keywords.

2) I need to include Dynamic headers, sidebars and footers in PHP, this seems to be possible
    via TypoScript ... any specific examples would really help.

Many thanks
James