[Typo3] Little question

Jesper Scheuer Nielsen jesper.scheuer at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 17:58:17 CET 2005

...Or you could use TemplaVoila and call them whatever you want!

/Jesper

"Miller, Eric A." <EricMiller at creighton.edu> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.102.1108997318.24686.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
>From what I have found you would have to go in and modify the column
names inside the alt_mail.php file. Be sure if its carrying over
variables from other locations to modify those to match. I guess if I
was in your situation unless it was absolutely necessary to modify those
I wouldn't.

Eric Miller
Web Systems Engineer
Creighton University

Office: 402 280 3933
Cell: 402 740 2518

"He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes
wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it." ~ Douglas
Adams