[Typo3] How do I get rid of tables and other crap wrapped around my content?

Rob De Vries spam_this at pandora.be
Mon Feb 21 16:14:45 CET 2005

css_styled_imagetex or css-styled_imagetext with alt and title.

It is still "experimental" or "alpha"
I already use it for some production websites.
The biggest disadvantage is the multiple images in a content element and
the alaigning of your text and images.
wrapping text works fine, aligning your whole text only to the right or
left could give some problems.

Just install ont of the imagetext ext (i prever the alt & title) and add
it to your template as you did with css-styled-content (don't remove
css_styled content)

hope it helps.

rob