[Typo3] template that displays news origin

Philipp Fleischmann phf at gmx.at
Mon Feb 21 15:52:47 CET 2005

Hi list

I want to do the following:
I want to add a line at the bottom of the page where my tt_news single display is that indicates to the reader where the news that si currently displayed comes from, that means displays a link to the page where the news actually is stored as well as its title. I tried with the following setup, but it makes a link to the parent of the actual page with the title of the actual page. I am not a big TScript master. probably I misunderstood something. can somebody give ma a hint? I suppose the problem is in the table and/or select line (because of the above mentioned results). by the way, i somewhere read that select would exclude hidden pages. in this configuration, it does not. whats wrong?

thank you

philipp

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig >

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig = COA

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig.10 < styles.content.get

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig.20 = COA

page.10.subparts.hauptfeld.subparts.zweispaltig.20 {

   table = tt_news

   select.uidInList = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news

    wrap = <div class="zeile_artikelherkunft">|</div>

    10 = TEXT

    10.field = pid

    10.wrap = <h4>Dieser Artikel stammt aus <a href=index.php?id= | >

    20 = TEXT

    20.field = title

    20.wrap = |   </a>.</h4>

}