[Typo3] <br> to <br /> in RTE

Rickard Andersson rickard.andersson+typo3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:32:42 CET 2005

> > xhtml_cleaning doesn't do the job.
>
> It does for the linebraks.

Yes, but it messes up other things in my HTML template. Mainly it replaces "
with &quot; in my Javascripts. Is it possible to apply xhtml_cleaning to RTE
output only? That would be awesome.

> If you add a table you have a tab on top of the dialogue called borders.
> See the rest for yourself, i'm sure you figure it out.

Yes, but then I have to instruct the non-tech people who will be using this
to always remove the border color property when they add a table. They will
forget/screw up half of the time. I'm looking for a way to remove that
attribute (and background) completely.

/Rickard