[Typo3] Direct Mail: No Images in HTML-Mails

Ingo Schommer lists at chillu.com
Mon Feb 21 12:06:22 CET 2005

hi volker!

my original message was text/plain, only the attached stuff was
multipart - because i wanted to provide some debugging info :)

damn, i searched a whole workday for the error, but didn't notice that
the class was extended by sr_direct_mail_ext.

and because i learned a lot about mime-headers debugging this stuff *g*,
the error is rather obvious (now):

EXT:sr_direct_mail_ext/class.ux_t3lib_dmailer.php:183
$this->messageid = '<'.md5(microtime()).'@domain.tld>';
change to:
$this->messageid = md5(microtime()).'@domain.tld';

opposed to the original code, this extension puts brackets *inside* the
cid-part-names which seems to break the linkage. without the brackets
everything works fine (at least for me at 3.6.2, direct_mail 1.0.8).
I'll send the patch to the author, and repost this on typo3.ext.direct-mail.

greets & thanx for your reply :)
ingo