[Typo3] safe_mode on or off

Janno Schouwenburg jschouwenburg at wanadoo.nl
Sun Feb 20 21:28:43 CET 2005

Hi list

Installing a new typo3 installation on a server i already have more typo3 installations running I ran into a strange problem. The install tool tells me i am running in safe mode, phpinfo says i am not. The other installations on the server are all working in safe_mode off mode and there the install tool agrees to phpinfo. What could be the the reason the install tool thinks it is in safe mode. Btw, typo3 acts like in safe mode, it can not execute imagemagick.

- Janno Schouwenburg (janno)