[Typo3] Problems installing new extension

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Sun Feb 20 16:33:55 CET 2005

Hi everybody,

a few weeks ago I played a bit around with the realURL-extension.
It more or less does what I want.  But today, I tried to install an
other extension ("SourceOptimization") and got the message, that
due to problems with localconf.php, the extension could not be
installed.

I assume, the problems come from configuring realURL, but why?  As
far as I can see, localconf.php is correct, otherwise I would have
faced a lot of other problems, wouldn't I?

Is there a way to put private configurations into an other file?

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373