[Typo3] tt_news & ve_guestbook?

Bart Veldhuizen bart at vrotvrot.com
Sun Feb 20 10:03:11 CET 2005

Hi,

I am trying to use ve_guestbook to allow users to post comments with
news articles. So far it doesn't work because tt_news uses one page to
display the news details and therefore ve_guestbook cannot distinguish
between the different news items. Google showed one possible patch for
this, but the Netcreators page that mentions this does not actually
offer the download:

http://www.typo3.nl/home/nieuws/

Also, I'd rather not use a patched version if I don't have to. Can
someone help me with this? Either find a way to make ve_guestbook work
with tt_news, or point me in the right direction for a better solution?

Many thanks,

Bart