[Typo3] in News only 10 pages problem

sd at ixnl.com sd at ixnl.com
Sun Feb 20 09:01:19 CET 2005

Thanks to Wietse I solved the images problem on the site and it was an
imagemagik config arror.

I have now got the bikes page how i want it.
http://justwings.co.uk/index.php?id=3 using the 'News' extension.

Arrrghh!! everyone says, why do that to the News ext.
Well!! I know nothing of making a new extension so I bastardised the news
template to suit the site.

The problem i have is:
there are 15 pages, but it onlt shows 10 then <next> and if you click on
page 10 it goes to page 10 but still only shows 10 then <next> - if you then
(from page 10) click on next it goes to page 11 but still shows the original
10 <next>

Any help on how to get the 11 to 15 pages to show

Thanks in advance

Stan